(Very belated explanation and publicizing of what I’ve been involved in lately)
The Geek Show is competing in PianoFight’s Shortlived competition with our piece: No Country For Old Henchmen
Come out and watch!
($5 off with promo code “forthewin”)
(Very belated update)
Now we’re moving onto the finals, August 22-25.
SO EXCITED 😀
TICKETS FOR THE FINAL ROUND GO ON SALE AUGUST 8TH AT 12 NOON
(use promo code “winintheend” for a discount)
Forced Safe Mode just went live. Go into your account settings to check for the changes.
Here’s how to turn it off:
- Leave the Tumblr app for a sec and go to the main Settings app on your device.
- Scroll down and tap “Tumblr.”
- Look for “Safe Mode” and adjust the settings to match your comfort level.
- Go to settings: Tap the little person in the tab bar, then the gear icon in the top right, then “General settings.”
- Tap “Filtering,” then
- Flip the Safe Mode switch on.
- Go to settings: Click the little fella in the top bar, then click settings.
- Scroll to “Filtering,” and click the Safe Mode switch on.
Not on brand, exactly, but important.
I need your help for my MA thesis. Please answer this survey about fan fiction. It won’t take you long, I promise.
Thank you 🙂
*points vaguely upwards*
The survey is still a thing. Please answer it and share it with others.
I know i have some new followers who might not have seen this before. If you read and/or write fanfiction, I would really appreciate it if you took this short survey I created for my eventual thesis. I would also appreciate it if you shared it on with your followers.
Thank you 🙂
OK, I am legit gonna start on my thesis in February. If you could please answer a few questions on your fanfic habit, that would be amazingly helpful. If you could also share, that would be doubly amazing.
Co-creation and the fluidity of text in fan fiction