Forced Safe Mode just went live. Go into your account settings to check for the changes.
- Leave the Tumblr app for a sec and go to the main Settings app on your device.
- Scroll down and tap “Tumblr.”
- Look for “Safe Mode” and adjust the settings to match your comfort level.
- Go to settings: Tap the little person in the tab bar, then the gear icon in the top right, then “General settings.”
- Tap “Filtering,” then
- Flip the Safe Mode switch on.
- Go to settings: Click the little fella in the top bar, then click settings.
- Scroll to “Filtering,” and click the Safe Mode switch on.
Not on brand, exactly, but important.